Steps to extract the TTY logs using the PercCLI tool.
- Download the PERC CLI utility from HERE
- Run the downloaded and file and extract it.
3. Extracted Files
4. Open Command Prompt as an Admin
5. To view installed PERC Cards, Type “perccli show all”.
6. Make a note of index number of your controller. In this example, it is 0.
7. Type “perccli /cX show termlog” where X stands for the controller index number.
8. Command to extract the logs to a txt file “perccli /c0 show termlog > termlog.txt”
9. The logs will be saved to the working directory. In this example C:\Users\Administrator
10. Browse the folder to open logs.
11. Extracted logs